Terms of Service
Welcome to our website (the “Website”), which is provided to you by Outsized Ltd (who shall be referred to in these Terms as “we” or “us” and “our”). The information and services available on the Website are subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By making use of the Website you hereby declare that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please immediately stop using the Website
All the content on our Website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, logos, images, video clips, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is our property. By using our Website, you acknowledge that the name “Outsized”, and the Outsized branding shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property, and nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed so as to confer upon you any rights in respect of the name and/or the Outsized branding whatsoever. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are our registered and unregistered marks. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Except as set out in the limited license clause below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
We will make our Website available to you on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms. We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license (without the right to sublicense) to access and use the Website for business purposes only, and subject to the limitations set forth below.
You agree that the limited license does not include the right to:
- modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
- copy, reproduce, adapt, or create any derivative works based upon either the Website or its Content;
- collect any information for the benefit of another party;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious or destructive computer software or code;
- use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the Trademarks without our express written consent; or
- harvest or scrape any content from the Website or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to any public page of the Website for personal, academic or commercial use. A website that links to our Website:
- may link to, but not replicate, our Content;
- may not misrepresent its relationship with us, or suggest that we are endorsing the website or its services or products;
- may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages;
- may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and
- may not use any Trademark without express written permission.
We reserve the right to monitor any pages containing such hyperlinks to check that you are complying with this license and we may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorised use by you of the Website, or breach of these Terms, terminates the limited license set forth in this clause without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
Third party links
Our Website includes, or may include, hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the content of third party websites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or losses, including, but not limited to, any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute services or other intangible loss, in relation to, or resulting from the use of this Website, or the use by anyone else of this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outsized, its affiliates, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to:
- your use of the Website and its Content;
- any services you provide;
- Content provided by you; and
- violation of these Terms by you, or anyone using your computer or account.
Changes to terms
We reserve the right, at any time, to amend, alter, modify or change, as we deem fit, any part of these Terms without any prior notice. We will post updated versions of the Terms on our Website, which will apply from the date of publication on our Website. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to the most recent version of the Terms.
Changes to the website
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Website (or any portion of this Website), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and we are not obligated to support or update this Website.
We shall not be liable to you, or any third party, if we exercise our right to modify or discontinue this Website (or any portion of this Website). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Website shall be subject to these Terms.
The Website is available only to legal entities and persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are otherwise capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. To fully utilise the services on this Website you need to register your details with us, and create an account. You are responsible for ensuring the information provided to us is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. We reserve the right to refuse service or registration, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, for any reason, in our sole discretion without prior notice.
Account / Profile
We reserve the right to validate your identity and account information at any time. You are responsible for ensuring and maintaining the secrecy and security of your account password and are responsible for any activities that occur on the Website under your account. You must notify us at email@example.com immediately if you suspect that your password has been lost or stolen.
Nothing contained in these Terms shall be interpreted as establishing a joint venture or partnership between the parties. A failure to enforce or to require the performance, at any time, of any of the provisions of these Terms shall not be construed to be a waiver of such provision and shall not affect either the validity of these Terms, or any part hereof, or the right of any party to enforce the provisions of these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms. You may not assign these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without our prior written consent. We may freely assign these Terms.